KL GIGS

It's all about smoke & sweat.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Indie Goodness Vol. 2 @ One Cafe, KL

Senang citer, let's just say I went for the last band saje. HAHA!

Had to head to drama the first half of the day, but knew I had to make my way to One Cafe straight after because I didn't want to miss Plague of Happiness for the world (and I had promised Nas I would see him there). Dashed away to One Cafe with Ezzart and his friend Idin, got a spasm attack when Idin got a call from his friend saying the gig was over. But of course, false alarms are always at its worst when one's rushing. Got pissed when I realized I had left my camera IN SCHOOL so I had to use my crappy phone camera to take pics. Gay gay gay gay gay.

Managed to enter the gig for free (last band mah...), and caught the end of Couple, and the full set of POH's. Nas saw me halfway through the not-long-enough set, and had that "Hey she made it!" expression on his face, sumpah macam movie. HAHAHA.

I was extremely hyped by being back in the indie scene, even though it was just for a half an hour or so. But it amazed me and made me feel all warm inside to see so many faces I've seen many, many times before at MCPA and KL Tower and all those places. :) Brought back lovely memories, I must say. All the familiar faces, who you don't really know, but somehow feel connected to. Whee.


So yes, Plague of Happinesssss!!! :) Always worth a watch, always filled with energy, always ready to pick you up from exhaustion and make you more exhausted after a Plague set. :) Haha. They played "Blitzkrieg Society", an old tune that they hardly play in KL shows, along with the crowd favourites like Kawan... Malam.. yeah you get the point. :)


See, Plague of Happiness does make you happy, there was about three smiley faces in that small paragraph I wrote. LOL!


Went to chill from Ezzart's table, to Nas's table to my friends' table (Kolep, Jaja, Chacha, Fahmy..), constantly revolving. Tiring gila. Moe left really early to head back to Seremban, and I just chilled until Kolep wanted to leave. Talked to the Plague gang about their upcoming Skefest tour... gutted that I can't make it on the 20th because I'll be at Keramat Durjana! GWAR! Hopefully I'll catch them in Ipoh. Heehee.

We left at around 9pm and got Kolep to drop me off at KJ so I could chill with Azri for a bit. Ezzart then calls me to say he's also in KJ so I got him to pick me up to send me home after picking Mia up from the LRT Station. Went home with Mia and spent the night watching The Notebook and laughing at boys falling into bushes. xD

Celine would like to say THANK YOUUU to Nas for the CD and the hat-rent. LOL!

No comments: