KL GIGS

It's all about smoke & sweat.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ini Tidak KomerSIAL @ Noisy Studio, Ampang

After a few hours spent at MK10 for Nindy's chilled out party by the poolside and on the grass, Moe and I left to Noisy Studio to catch Ini Tidak KomerSIAL.

Thank you Fael for giving me a free entry, which was cool because I wasn't inside a lot, so it would've been crappy if I paid RM5 for only like... 20 minutes in the venue. Chilled outside with the guys from Grido and bought the yummy homemade soya drink. Talked with Nakid and left my zines on the table to sell.

I missed the first band, but at least was in time for the Liberals who as usual played an awesome set of similar sounding songs with very different and singular messages. My favourite songs definitely still remain to be Kita Kawan Bukan Lawan and Pergi Mati. haha, two very different songs.

Go go Andax and Rizal! :)


Yeah banyak giler gambar, I know. I knew I wouldn't be in Noisy for much of the gig time because the game against Brazil was on the same night. Went in for a few more bands and then watched Brazil's game.

Bought stickers (Tokyo Ska and Leftover Crack) from a friend and earned some profit because of my zines - sold 5! Heehee.


Brazil lost. Babi.


Not a very interesting review from me this time around. Left to Gallery after this to eat and jam. Sigh.

Celine doesn't even have a picture to end this with.

No comments: